All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Carol A. Wehrheim
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Author BiographyCarol A. Wehrheim is author of Getting It Together: Spiritual Practices for Faith, Family, and Work; The Baptism of Your Child; and Giving Together: A Stewardship Guide for Families. She is a noted Christian educator in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and today is the general editor for the PCUSA Feasting on the Word Curriculum. She was named APCE Educator of the Year in 2002. More importantly, she taught children in the church school for decades and has given the children's story in worship for years.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.96Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.82Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.