All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Seiji Samukawa
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight102 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Background.- On-wafer monitoring technique.- On-wafer UV sensor and prediction of UV irradiation damage.- Introduction.- Prediction system for UV spectrum.- Prediction system for UV-radiation damage in dielectric films.- Prediction of Abnormal Etching Profile in High-Aspect-Ratio Via/Hole Etching Using On-Wafer Monitoring System.- Introduction.- Ion-trajectory prediction.- Twisting prediction.- Feature Profile Evolution in Plasma Processing using Wireless On-wafer Monitoring System.- Introduction.- Experimental Results and Discussion.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyProf. Seiji Samukawa Distinguished Professor in Tohoku University Professor in Institute of Fluid Science, Professor and Principal Investigator, WPI-AIMR in Tohoku University.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.