Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1982, the oil rig Ocean Ranger sinks off the coast of Newfoundland. Helen O'Mara, pregnant with her fourth child, receives a call telling her that her husband, Cal, has drowned. A quarter of a century later, Helen is woken by another phone call. It is her son, John, calling from another time zone to tell her that he has made a girl pregnant.
- Author BiographyLisa Moore is the acclaimed author of Alligator, winner of the Commonwealth Prize for Canada and the Caribbean, a finalist for the Giller Prize and longlisted for the Orange Prize. Her story collection Open was also a finalist for the Giller. Both books were bestsellers in Canada. Lisa Moore lives with her husband and two children in St John's, Newfoundland.
- Author(s)Lisa Moore
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight223 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.