CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief survey is a comprehensive historical overview of the US federal tax system.
- Author BiographyW. Elliot Brownlee is Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is author and editor of numerous books, including Funding the Modern American State: The Rise and Fall of the Era of Easy Finance, 1941-1995 (Cambridge, 1996).
- Author(s)W.Elliot Brownlee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWoodrow Wilson Center Press
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date05/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.