CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionContains summaries of some 280 federal statutes, treaties, and other federal documents that directly concern wildlife. Covers everything from laws enacted to preserve African elephants and anadromous fish to the 1973 Endangered Species Act and NAFTA.
- Author(s)Judy Flynn-O'Brien,Ruth S. Musgrave
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1943 g
- Width278 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.