All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the structure of our constitutional system of government, providing an overview of the constitutional history of American federalism as it has been developed in decisions of the United States Supreme Court.
- Author BiographySusan Low Bloch, JD, is professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC. Bloch is the coauthor of Inside the Supreme Court: The Institution and Its Procedures as well as Supreme Court Politics: The Institution and Its Procedures. Vicki C. Jackson, JD, BA, is Thurgood Marshall Professor of constitutional law at Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA. Her published works include Constitutional Engagement in a Transnational Era; Federal Courts Stories, with Judith Resnik; and Inside the Supreme Court: The Institution and Its Procedures with Susan Low Bloch.
- Author(s)Susan Low Bloch,Vicki C. Jackson
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleReference Guides to the United States Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.