All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRalph A. Rossum argues that it is the ultimate irony of constitutional democracy that an amendment intended to promote democracy, even at the expense of federalism, has been been undermined by an activist Supreme Court intent on protecting federalism, at the expense of democracy.
- Author BiographyRalph A. Rossum is Director of the Rose Institute of State and Local Government and Professor of American Constitutionalism at Claremont McKenna College. He is author of seven books, including American Constitutional Law, (with G. Alan Tarr).
- Author(s)Ralph A. Rossum
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight481 g
- Width148 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.