CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Alex Abramovici,Jake Chapsky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsSummary of Notations. List of Examples. List of Figures. Preface. Acknowledgments. Part 1: Introduction to Feedback Control Systems. 1. Control System Diagrams. 2. Signals in the Feedback Loop. 3. Stability. 4. Examples. Part II: Design and Implementation. 5. Design Principles. 6. Design and Troubleshooting. 7. Multiple Signal Paths. 8. Digital Compensators. Part III: Special Topics. 9. Active Null Measurements. 10. Two Sensors for one Variable. 11. Flexible Elements and Stability. Appendices. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.