All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the mathematics needed to model, analyze, and design feedback systems. This book develops transfer functions through the exponential response of a system. It also develops and explains tools in the frequency domain, including transfer functions, Nyquist analysis, PID control, frequency domain design, and robustness.
- Author BiographyKarl Johan Astrom is professor of automatic control at the Lund Institute of Technology in Sweden. His books include Adaptive Control . Richard M. Murray is professor of control and dynamical systems at the California Institute of Technology. He is the coauthor of A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation .
- Author(s)Karl Johan Astrom,Richard M. Murray
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note24 halftones. 183 line illus. 5 tables.
- Weight999 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.