All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Feedback: The Who and Their Generation, historian Casey Harison offers a cultural and social history of one of the most successful bands of the 1960s British Invasion.
- Author BiographyCasey Harison is professor of history and director of the Center for Communal Studies at the University of Southern Indiana in Evansville, Indiana. Most of his writing and research has been in modern French and Atlantic history. He teaches modern World, European and Atlantic history and has published articles in Volume! The French Journal of Popular Music Studies, Atlantic Studies, History & Memory, and European History Quarterly.
- Author(s)Casey Harison
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £29.50Trending at £41.67
- £27.37Trending at £28.23
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £20.75Trending at £21.20
- £10.62Trending at £11.68
- £24.74Trending at £35.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.