All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on expert research, this manual highlights the feeding and swallowing difficulties that can occur with dementia. It is also a practical guide that offers potential strategies to manage these problems. It includes case studies to illustrate theory in practice. Forms, schedules and checklists are provided to aid in implementation.
- Author BiographyJACQUELINE KINDELL is a specialist speech and language therapist, who has worked in Old Age Psychiatry in Manchester since 1992. During this time she has worked as part of a specialist multi-disciplinary team, providing assessment, treatment and management advice to people with dementia and their carers. A significant part of this role has been working with people who experience feeding and swallowing difficulties. Jacqueline is secretary of the Northern Speech and Language Therapy Special Interest Group in Old Age Psychiatry, and is a member of the Expert Group for Mental Health for the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists Clinical Guidelines Project. She has recently moved to a new post as a speech and language therapist and Therapy Services Manager in Old Age Psychiatry, at Stockport NHS trust.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Kindell
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2002
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight513 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £85.70Trending at £100.99
- £70.00Trending at £110.49
- £21.24Trending at £25.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £24.99Trending at £26.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.