All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to bring together everything a woman needs to know about anti-ageing for face and body, mind and soul. This book offers guidance on skin, hair, make-up, hands, feet and nails, sleep and more; tips for taking off ten years in minutes; secrets of inspirational older women; and, 'tried and tested' reports on scores of health and beauty products.
- Author BiographyJosephine Fairley is a Contributing Editor to the Mail on Sunday You Magazine, writing on beauty and organic living. She is Chairwoman of Cosmetic Executive Women, the cosmetic industry's networking organisation. Sarah Stacey is an award-winning journalist and TV producer. Currently Wellbeing Editor of the Mail on Sunday You Magazine, she was the first Honorary Chair of the Guild of Health Writers UK and co-founder of the food labelling campaign, FLAG. Jo and Sarah are also the authors of the hugely successful 21st Century Beauty Bible and Handbag Beauty Bible.
- Author(s)Josephine Fairley,Sarah Stacey
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date08/10/2009
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight998 g
- Width230 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.90Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.04
- £2.79Trending at £2.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £1.85Trending at £3.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.