All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are planning for a baby or already pregnant, this book is designed to help you choose, prepare and enjoy good food. Complete with facts and appetizing, nutritious, no-nonsense recipes and meal ideas, it aims to be a guide to help you deal with the 'is it safe to eat?' worries, and 'have I got the energy to cook it?' issues.
- Author BiographyNicola Graimes is an experienced cookery, food and health writer as well as editor. She is the author of over 20 books and winner of the Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the UK in the World Gourmand Awards 2002, and Best Family and Children's Cookbook in the UK in the World Gourmand Awards 2004. Nicola lives in Brighton with her husband and children. Lyndel has more than 20 years experience both within the health service, and as an independent consultant, and is one of the best known registered dietitians in the UK. Her work encompasses book and feature writing, speaking, radio and television (expert for BBC1 Diet Trials, UKTV Farm of Fussy Eaters). Lyndel lives in Birmingham with her husband.
- Author(s)Lyndel Costain,Nicola Graimes
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2011
- Content Note90 colour photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width228 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ddinelu1124 Jul, 2011by
Good book containing recipes ideas,healthy pregnancy advices.Great product.
I bought this book as I wanted new ideas of dishes to prepare , good for both the baby and me.It is very helpfull for women trying to have a healthy diet and ensure all the nutrients for their baby. I think it is the best choice as this book gives dishes ideas , diet advises for getting back to your healthy wieght once the baby is born.
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £25.99
- £9.59Trending at £10.25
- £5.57Trending at £5.80
- £7.98Trending at £8.30
- £5.76Trending at £6.02
- £11.95Trending at £15.13
- £7.30Trending at £14.11