Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionNew technologies, whether text message or telegraph, inevitably raise questions about emotion. This book investigates the context of such concerns, considering both how media technologies intersect with our emotional lives and how our ideas about these intersections influence how we think about and experience emotion and technology themselves.
- Author BiographyBrenton J. Malin is Associate Professor of Communication at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of American Masculinity under Clinton: Popular Media and the Nineties Crisis of Masculinity.
- Author(s)Brenton J. Malin
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.