All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies a principle distinguishing justified from unjustified applications of the felony murder doctrine and shows how felony murder law should be reformed in light of that principle.
- Author BiographyGuyora Binder is SUNY Distinguished Professor at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School. He is the coauthor of Criminal Law: Cases and Materials (2008, Sixth Edition) and Literary Criticisms of Law (2000).
- Author(s)Guyora Binder
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Crime and Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight456 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine585 mm
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £29.56Trending at £35.09
- £30.27Trending at £35.06
- £27.59Trending at £29.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.22
- £18.41Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.