All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.97
- £8.50Trending at £12.49
- £8.73Trending at £9.81
- £9.71Trending at £9.92
- £11.81Trending at £12.81
- £9.02Trending at £9.99
- £10.87Trending at £12.05
About this product
- DescriptionA timely collection examining how women s movements in Latin America have responded to the dramatic political, economic, and social changes of the last twenty years.
- Author BiographyJane S. Jaquette is Bertha Harton Orr Professor in the Liberal Arts and Professor of Politics, Emerita at Occidental College in Los Angeles. A past president of both the Association for Women and Development and the Latin American Studies Association, she is the editor of Women and Gender Equity in Development Theory and Practice (also published by Duke University Press), Women and Democracy: Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe (with Sharon Wolchik), and The Women's Movement in Latin America: Feminism and the Transition to Democracy.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note5 graphs
- Edited byJane S. Jaquette
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.