All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an integration of feminist theory with disability studies
- Author BiographyKim Q. Hall is Professor of Philosophy and a faculty member in the Women's Studies and Sustainable Development programs at Appalachian State University. She is editor (with Chris Cuomo) of Whiteness: Feminist Philosophical Reflections.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note11 b&w illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKim Q. Hall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.