All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifty feminist law professors come together to rewrite twenty-five major Supreme Court opinions on gender justice and equality.
- Author BiographyKathryn M. Stanchi is a Professor of Law and Affiliated Professor of Women's Studies at the Beasley School of Law, Temple University, Philadelphia. Linda L. Berger is a Professor of Law and the Associate Dean for Faculty Development and Research at the Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is also is the President of the Legal Writing Institute and a founder of the peer-reviewed journal Legal Communication and Rhetoric. Bridget J. Crawford is a Professor of Law at Pace University, New York. She is also an elected member of the American Law Institute and the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFeminist Judgment Series: Rewritten Judicial Opinions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBridget J. Crawford,Kathryn M. Stanchi,Linda L. Berger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.