All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume shows how feminism has made crucial contributions to the study of international relations.
- Author BiographyBrooke A. Ackerly is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Vanderbilt University. She is the author of Political Theory and Feminist Social Criticism (Cambridge University Press, 2000). Maria Stern is a Lecturer and Researcher at the Department of Peace and Development Research, Goteborg University. She is the author of Naming Security - Constructing Identity: Mayan Women in Guatemala on the Eve of Peace (2005). Jacqui True is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Poltical Studies at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She is the author of Gender, Globalization, and Postsocialism: The Czech Republic after Communism (2003) and co-author of Theories of International Relations, 3rd edition (2005).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrooke A. Ackerly,Jacqui True,Maria Stern
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.