All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical advice that makes you a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sowerby started fencing in 1982 and went on to win a number of medals whilst representing the British Academy of Fencing at county, regional and open events in foil, epee and sabre. He started full-time coaching in 1988 and has coached at all levels of fencing in all weapons. Andrew has worked with the British Olympic Association and has produced pupils who fence and win medals at all levels. He is an advanced coach with the British Academy of Fencing and a director of coaching and senior professional coach at the Norfolk Fencing Club and the Norfolk Academy of Fencing.
- Author(s)Andrew Sowerby
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleCrowood Sports Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs & diagrams
- Weight278 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.