All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to algebraic number theory via 'Fermat's Last Theorem' that follows its historical development, beginning with the work of Fermat and ending with Kummer theory of 'ideal' factorization. This book details the application of Kummer theory to quadratic integers, relating it to Gauss theory of binary quadratic forms.
- Author(s)Harold M. Edwards
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2000
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1977. 3rd printing 2000
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.