All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mouthwatering survey presents a world of recipes for fermented foods and beverages to make at home, from bread and beer to ketchup, kombucha and kimchi. Featuring tantalizing photography and tips from the pros, this book is the ultimate resource for everyone from the newbie to the seasoned fermentation enthusiast.
- Author BiographyEric Childs started Kombucha Brooklyn in his Williamsburg apartment in 2007. Jessica Childs is a molecular biologist, holding a Chef's Training Certificate from the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts in New York City.
- Author(s)Eric Childs,Jessica Childs
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2 colour illustrations with colour inserts and photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width190 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.48
- £6.02Trending at £11.27
- £26.85Trending at £27.14
- £2.68Trending at £3.15
- £4.59Trending at £8.38
- £5.47Trending at £9.87
- £4.24Trending at £4.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.