All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines gender relations in ancient Chinese and Greek societies as reflected in convivial contexts such as banquets, festivals, and feasts.
- Author BiographyYiqun Zhou is Assistant Professor in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Stanford University. She has contributed to Nan Nu: Men, Women and Gender in Early and Imperial China and Children and Childhood in World Religions.
- Author(s)Yiqun Zhou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.56
- £16.77Trending at £20.46
- £20.23Trending at £20.62
- £8.74Trending at £11.76
- £16.12Trending at £17.92
- £10.16Trending at £14.52
- £9.48Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.