All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date, portable manual explains fiber optic cable installation via an extremely effective, heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, covering the latest advances in fiber technology, industry equipment standards, new equipment types, and updated installation standards.
- Author BiographyBob Chomycz has more than 29 years of experience in the engineering, construction, management, and operations of telecommunication networks. He is the founder, president, and chief engineer of Telecom Engineering, Inc., which specializes in providing engineering designs, installation services, and products for fiber optic, wireless, and wired network solutions to global companies. Mr. Chomycz is the author of Planning Fiber Optics Networks.
- Author(s)Bob Chomycz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.