All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of key optical measurement techniques essential for developing and characterizing photonic devices and fiber optic systems. This book offers comprehensive and systematic descriptions of various fiber optic measurement methods with the emphasis on the understanding of optoelectronic signal processing methodologies.
- Author BiographyDr. Hui is a professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Kansas. His research interests are in lightwave communication systems and subsystems, photonic devices, optical instrumentation and photonic sensors. Prior to joining the faculty of the University of Kansas in 1997 he taught undergraduate and graduate courses in optical communications, microelectronic circuits, and semiconductor materials & devices for more than 15 years. Dr. Hui was a member of the scientific staff at Bell-Northern Research and Nortel in Ottawa, Canada, where he was involved in the research and development of high-speed optical transport networks. He was a NSF Program Director for the photonic devices program from 2006 to 2008. He served as an associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Communications from 2001 to 2007 and an associate editor of IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics from 2006 to 2013.
- Author(s)Maurice O'Sullivan,Rongqing Hui
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2009
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.