All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces Arabic numerals and methods in Europe. This title is of interest to historians of science, mathematicians and mathematics teachers interested in the origins of their methods.
- Author(s)Laurence Sigler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2003
- Series TitleSources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1108 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.36Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.