All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionFibre Channel is a high-performance interconnect standard capable of transporting huge amounts of traffic among desktop workstations, mass storage subsystems, peripherals, and host systems at speeds 10 to 250 times faster than typical LANs. This book shows you how Fibre Channel works, and how it integrates with other protocols and systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Alan F. Benner is currently a network architect and designer at IBM's Zurich Research Laboratory, concentrating on system-level design of communications systems for high-performance and enterprise computing platforms. His most recent work has involved interconnect design for high-performance distributed multiprocessor systems, and architecture definition for the InfiniBandTM architecture for server I/O and clustering.
- Author(s)Alan Frederic Benner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleProfessional Telecommunications S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date16/11/2011
- Content Note1
- Weight660 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.