All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the discovery of the circulating fibrocyte in 1994 as a collagen-producing cell of the peripheral blood, the physiologic and pathologic role of this cell has grown steadily. This book gives a review of the role of fibrocytes in wound repair and various fibrosing disorders such as interstitial lung disease and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight544 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard Bucala
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.