All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionManagement theory is vague about the experience of leading. Success, power, achievement are discussed but less focus is given to negative experiences leaders faced such as loneliness or disappointment. This book addresses difficult-to-explore aspects of leadership through well-known works of literature drawing lessons from fictional leaders.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gosling is Professor of Leadership Studies at the University of Exeter, UK, and has published articles in Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, Leadership, Management Learning and elsewhere. He advises companies, agencies and government departments across the world on their leadership-related issues. He is Fellow of the Windsor Leadership Trust and the Leadership Foundation, a member of the Advisory Board of the Defence Academy, co-director of the European Leadership Centre and director of Coaching Ourselves Inc. Peter Villiers is a writer, lecturer and consultant with a wealth of practical experience in leadership and management development. He has served in the merchant navy, as a captain in the Royal Armoured Corps in Northern Ireland, Cyprus and Hong Kong and as the principal of a leading tutorial college. From 1986 to 2004 he was a senior tutor at the UK National Police Staff College, where his final position was as the head of human rights. He is a widely published author and has written textbooks, histories, guides, biographies and plays.
- Author(s)Peter Villiers,Prof. Jonathan Gosling
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.