CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how mass democracy was understood before public opinion could be measured by polls.
- Author BiographyStacey Margolis is Associate Professor and Associate Chair of the English Department at the University of Utah. She is the author of The Public Life of Privacy in Nineteenth-Century American Literature, and her articles have appeared in such journals as NOVEL, English Literary History, Publications of the Modern Language Association of America, J19: The Journal of Nineteenth-Century Americanists and Arizona Quarterly.
- Author(s)Stacey Margolis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number173
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.