All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the Cuban regime from the vantage point of the Cuban dictator. This work progresses from a study of the victims to a study of the beneficiaries of the Cuban Revolution. It is viewed as an important effort to understand the character of the man and regime who have changed the course of Cuban history in our times.
- Author BiographyCarlos Alberto Montaner is director of Firmas, a news agency and journalistic bureau located in Madrid, Spain, which services the entire Spanish-speaking world. He is author of Cuba, Castro and the Caribbean; Secret Report on the Cuban Revolution (both published by Transaction); Two Hundred Years of Gringos; and a series of novels and short stories published in Spanish, including Dog's World; Witches' Poker; Snapshots on the Edge of the Abyss, and Literature Considered as a Form of Hives.
- Author(s)Carlos Alberto Montaner
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.