All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Northern California coast - from Monterey County to the Oregon border - is home to some of the richest avian habitats on the North American continent. This book provides a comprehensive ecological overview of this extensive and diverse region.
- Author BiographyRich Stallcup (1944-2012) was a preeminent California field ornithologist, naturalist, and conservationist. He was founder of the Point Reyes Bird Observatory and the author of many articles and books on bird identification, biogeography, and conservation. Jules Evens is a wildlife biologist with four decades of experience observing Northern California's coastal birdlife. His previous books include The Natural History of the Point Reyes Peninsula (UC Press, 2008) and An Introduction to California Birdlife (UC Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Jules Evens,Rich Stallcup
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note132 color illustrations, 12 black & white illustrations, 3 line illustrations, and 12 maps
- Weight68 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keith Hansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.21
- £19.38Trending at £19.99
- £16.40Trending at £17.34
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.