All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series of field guides, this volume deals with the birds of Britain and Europe. The book provides photographs of over 430 species in typical stances, and additional photos depict plumage variations and birds in flight or at the nest. Information on birdwatching is also given.
- Author(s)Jim Flegg,etc.
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/1990
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleField Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/07/1994
- Content Note500 colour photographs, maps, diagrams,
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Derek Hosking,David Hosking
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.