All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionField Notes uncovers how Middle East studies as an academic field was built over the course of the 20th centurya process replete with contention, anxiety, dead ends, and consequences both unanticipated and unintended.
- Author BiographyZachary Lockman is Professor of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies and of History at New York University. He is the author of Contending Visions of the Middle East: The History and Politics of Orientalism (2004, 2010).
- Author(s)Zachary Lockman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.