Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.52+ £0.44 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJackie Kay brings her poetry to Picador with a brilliant new collection that crosses borders
- Author BiographyJACKIE KAY was born in Edinburgh. She is a poet, playwright, novelist and writer of short stories and has enjoyed great acclaim for her work for both adults and children. Her novel Trumpet won the Guardian Fiction Prize, and she has published two further collections of stories with Picador, Why Don't You Stop Talking? and Wish I Was Here. She lives in Manchester.
- PrizesShortlisted for Costa Poetry Award 2011.
- Author(s)Jackie Kay
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age16
Most relevant reviews
- hillygilly612 May, 2016by
I bought it as a gift for a daughter, so have not read it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.75
- £6.17Trending at £6.90
- £7.99Trending at £8.83
- £13.22Trending at £13.42
- £11.61Trending at £13.26
- £12.96Trending at £14.87
- £3.99Trending at £5.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.