All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifty Modern Thinkers on Education looks at fifty of the twentieth century's most significant contributors to the debate on education.
- Author BiographyJoy A. Palmer is Professor of Education and Pro-Vice-Chancellor at the University of Durham. She is Vice President of the National Association for Environmental Education, and a member of the IUCN Commission on Education and Communication.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Cooper,Joy Palmer,Liora Bresler
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.