All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom before Confederation to the present day, religion has been one of the most contentious issues in Canadian public life. This book surveys a vast array of religious conflicts, exploring both their political aspects and the court cases that were part of their resolution.
- Author BiographyJanet Epp Buckingham is associate professor of political studies and history at Trinity Western University.
- Author(s)Janet Epp Buckingham
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleMcGill-Queen's Studies in the History of Religion
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight503 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.