All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary collection exploring the many ways risk plays a role in film.
- Author BiographyMette Hjort is the chair professor and head of visual studies at Lingnan University in Hong Kong, an affiliate professor of Scandinavian studies at the University of Washington-Seattle, and an honorary professor at CEMES, University of Copenhagen. She is the author, editor, and translator of numerous books, including Lone Scherfig's Italian for Beginners and Small Nation, Global Cinema. She edits the Nordic Film Classics Series for the University of Washington Press.
- Author(s)Mette Hjort
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Approaches to Film and Media Series
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Note43
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.