All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope of this collection is indicative of the breadth and diversity of music's role in cinema, as is its emphasis on musical contributions to 'non-musical' films. It brings together chapters that are concerned with the relationship between performance, music and film and the specificity of national, historical, social, and cultural contexts.
- Author BiographyIan Conrich is Fellow at the University of Essex in the Department of Literature, Film and Theatre; Founding Director of the Centre for New Zealand Studies, Birckbeck, Univeristy of London Estella Tincknell is Associate Head of the School of Cultural Studies at the University of the West of England.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleMusic and the Moving Image
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note19 b&w illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEstella Tincknell,Ian Conrich
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £23.71Trending at £30.47
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £4.80Trending at £5.23
- £8.95Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.