All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic 1946 Italian comedy of love, pragmatism and surprises by the masterful dramatist Eduardo de Filippo.
- Author BiographyEduardo De Filippo (1900-1984) is one of Italy's most prolific and respected playwrights of the 20th Century, so highly regarded in his native land that shortly before his death in the 1980s he was made a life senator of the Italian Republic. His best known works include Napoli Milionaria, Filumena and Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Tanya Ronder is a celebrated playwright who trained at RADA and spent fourteen years working as an actress before turning to writing in 2006. Her 2007 adaptation of DBC Pierre's Booker-prize winning novel, Vernon God Little, was nominated for an Olivier Award for Best New Play as well as a What's On Stage Award for Best New Comedy and was revived by the Young Vic in 2011 as part of their anniversary season.
- Author(s)Eduardo de Filippo
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight74 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byTanya Ronder
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.