All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial markets play a crucial role in contemporary society. They can change the lives of whole communities for better or worse and form an essential part of the overall economy. Yet their intermediaries are frequently criticised for misuse of the power that they wield.
- Author BiographyMICHEL FLEURIET holds a PhD in finance from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. His distinguished financial career has included posts as President of Chase Manhattan France; CEO of Merrill Lynch France; and Chairman of HSBC France until 2001. He was for many years a professor of finance at HEC and holds a PhD in law from the University of Paris. He is a member of the Council of Euronext Paris.
- Author(s)Michel Fleuriet
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Series in Software Radio
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £12.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.