All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2011. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyErik Banks is a senior risk advisor at the European universal bank UniCredit. He has held senior risk positions at Citibank, Merrill Lynch and in the hedge fund sector, in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London and Munich. He is the author of several books on risk, derivatives, emerging markets and governance.
- Author(s)Erik Banks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Basics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/11/2015
- Content Note32 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.