All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on practical experience, both in the construction industry and teaching students, this is the study of construction management and the major aspects of controlling the building process. It examines the various stages, from development, through the design, to procurement and post-contract processes.
- Author BiographyChris March is a graduate from the University of Manchester. He worked for John Laing Construction and later for John Laing Concrete where he became Factory Manager. On entering higher education he worked in both the UK and Hong Kong before joining the University of Salford becoming Senior Lecturer and then the Dean of the Faculty of the Environment. He is a former winner of the Council for Higher Education Construction Industry Partnership Award for Innovation.
- Author(s)Chris March
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.36Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.