All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reputation of the financial industry could hardly be worse than it is today in the painful aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis. In this book, the author argues that, rather than condemning finance, we need to reclaim it for the common good. It shows how society can once again harness the power of finance for the greater good.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Shiller is the author of Irrational Exuberance and The Subprime Solution, and the coauthor, with George A. Akerlof, of Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism (all Princeton). He is the Arthur M. Okun Professor of Economics at Yale University.
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Robert J. Shiller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.