Financial Assets, Debt and Liquidity Crises: A Keynesian Approach by Peter Flaschel, Carl Chiarella, Matthieu Charpe, Willi Semmler (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £122.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how the Keynesian approach to business cycles can be used to explain and understand the current financial crisis.
- Author BiographyMatthieu Charpe works as an economist for the International Institute for Labour Studies at the International Labour Organization in Geneva. Carl Chiarella is Emeritus Professor and Professor of Quantitative Finance in the School of Finance and Economics at the University of Technology, Sydney. Peter Flaschel is Emeritus Professor in the Faculty of Economics at Bielefeld University. Willi Semmler is Professor of Economics at The New School for Social Research, New York.
- Author(s)Carl Chiarella,Matthieu Charpe,Peter Flaschel,Willi Semmler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note94 b/w illus. 46 tables
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.