Financial Derivatives: Pricing, Applications, and Mathematics by Jamil Baz, George K. Chacko (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 3 Mar
- £17.97Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a graduate level manual on the pricing of financial derivatives.
- Author BiographyJamil Baz is the chief investment strategist of GLG, a London-based hedge fund. Prior to holding this position, he was a portfolio manager with PIMCO in London, a managing director in the Proprietary Trading Group of Goldman Sachs, chief investment strategist of Deutsche Bank, and executive director of Lehman Brothers fixed income research division. Dr Baz teaches financial economics at Oxford University. He has degrees from the London School of Economics (M.Sc.), MIT (S.M.), and Harvard University (A.M., Ph.D.). Professor George Chacko has split his time between the academic and commercial worlds during his career. His past commercial experience has included work at Accenture and Prudential Investments. Most recently, he was a managing director heading fixed income sales and trading at State Street Bank, a managing director in pension asset management at IFL, and the chief investment officer of Auda Alternative Investments. He has co-founded and sold three financial services businesses over his career. He is currently the managing partner of Confluentis Investments. His past academic experience has been at Harvard Business School, where he served as a professor in the finance department for ten years. He also served as a visiting professor at the Indian School of Business. He is currently a professor in the finance department at Santa Clara University. His research interests have been in the areas of fixed income and derivatives research, portfolio choice and construction, and the microstructure of financial markets. He has a BS from MIT in Electrical Engineering, an MBA from the University of Chicago, and an MA and PhD from Harvard University in Business Economics.
- Author(s)George K. Chacko,Jamil Baz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight605 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.