All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores how financial factors have become of key importance for stabilization and growth in developing and transforming economies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLeonardo Leiderman,Mario I. Blejer,Zvi Eckstein,Zvi Hercowitz
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.