All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores how financial factors have become of key importance for stabilization and growth in developing and transforming economies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLeonardo Leiderman,Mario I. Blejer,Zvi Eckstein,Zvi Hercowitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.