All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains what is behind the wave of increasingly frequent and severe financial crises since the 1980s. It links theoretical and policy misconceptions to explain, in plain words, why and how global finance needs fixing. Otherwise, the world may not withstand the next, even bigger, financial crisis.
- Author BiographyVINCENZO D'APICE is Economist in the Research Department of the Italian Banking Association. His research interests include international finance, banking and regulation. He is currently undertaking economic research at the Instituto Einaudi, Italy. GIOVANNI FERRI is Chair of the Department of Economics, University of Bari, Italy. He previously worked for the World Bank and the Banca d'Italia. He has published extensively on money and credit economics.
- Author(s)Giovanni Ferri,Vincenzo D'Apice
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.