All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative and accessible narrative recounts the inside story of how a broad-based people's campaign was mobilized and subsequently succeeded in pushing Congress to create a consumer financial regulator with clout.
- Author BiographyLarry Kirsch is an economist and managing partner of IMR Health Economics. Robert N. Mayer, PhD, is professor in the Department of Family and Consumer Studies at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Larry Kirsch,Robert N. Mayer
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byBarney Frank
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.